Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mini-ness Continued

Ha. I did not lie.
Pay no attention to my previous post.
Because here is a list of mini things that I like.
Which I promised.
So I am not a promise-breaker or a liar.

1. Mini Letters
This place, Leaf Cutter Designs, at www.leafcutterdesigns.com, is known as "The World's Smallest Postal Service". And for a good reason! The baby letter is written on a baby desk and put into a baby envelope and sealed with a baby wax blob... and then sent to you in a big envelope with a magnifying glass! I would just love to be sent one of these!!! *hint, hint* :)


2. Mini Food
While I wouldn't eat it, there is just something so irresistible and cute about food so small that you can hold it on one finger. This particular set is made by Re-ment, and though you can't tell in the picture, each food item is about the size of the tip of my pinky finger.
(and the tongs actually work!!)

3. Mini Animals
I love animals, and even though I know that if I were to get a dog, it'd be a big one, I can't help squealing over particular baby-small animals. (see 1st picture of "coffee and mini-things" to imagine my face)


4. Mini Cups
I don't know. I just have a thing for them.


5. Mini Trees
Seeing a Bonsai tree always puts me in a dreamy mood because they look like miniature big-trees. Then I start imagining what would happen if I was small enough to fit under the Bonsai....

6. Mini Zen Gardens

See #5. (and replace "tree" with "garden")



0 comments: