Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vintage

Okay, okay. So I lied.
Instead of mini-things I've decided to talk about another interest of mine: Old things. (I call it vintage, my mom calls it junk) What brings about this change of subject, you ask? At my grandparents' house this Fourth of July weekend, my uncle was going through boxes of "old stuff" and happened to find this very old manual calculator. Old to me, at least.

Will I bring it with me to the SATs? No.
How does it work? It's so rusty that even if I knew how to work it (I can add and subtract on it) I'd probably get the wrong answer anyways.
Will it sit around my room collecting dust until I finally get rid of it? Probably.
Do I love it now? UH... YEAH!!

More vintage/old/junk that I like:

1. Vintage pins


2. Vintage dresses/patterns


3. Vintage Medicine

4. Vintage Cars

5. Vintage Apothecary Bottles



1 comments:

Karina said...

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Vintage = amazingness.