Monday, August 17, 2009

N is for... Nude Statues and Prom Hair

What is it with nude statues?
You know what I'm talking about- the clothing draped artfully across the person's body- and covering virtually... nothing!

In France, I saw a bunch of those statues.

But for every rainy cloud, there's a silver lining! (Or whatever the quote is...) I discovered the silver lining while I was walking through rows and rows of these statues.

Their hair.

You heard me right. Prom season is coming up (okay, not exactly coming up, but soon enough) and those of you ladies out there will know what I mean when I say- it's hard picking out hair! Guys just have to gel it a bit, or whatever they do, while we slave for an hour (or multiple hours) fixing our 'do so that it looks pretty!

Back to the statues. These ladies have very nice hair. Them Greeks knew how to do it! So, I've assembled a nice assortment of hair styles I admired (some more, and some less) on statues I saw in France.

Which ones do you prefer?

WARNING:
There are statues of naked people. If you don't like that, please don't read ahead.