Monday, September 7, 2009

Match that Jonas!

We're going to play a little game here, folks, called

Match that Jonas!!

I guess the title does not especially lead one to know what this game is about, so here are the rules:

1. There is at least one matching quality between each of the Jonas Brothers and each of us cute girls :D
2. You have to match each girl with one Jonas boy. (or vise versa)
3. It really shouldn't be that difficult for you... if it is, please go back to Kindergarten.
4. Go!!

From left to right: vintage Kevin, Nick, Joe

From left to right: Allison, Anne, Aneesha

Just a side note: I think it's REALLY funny that Aneesha's and Joe's eyes are matching... uh oh. Did I just give something away?

2 comments:

Karina said...

OH! OH! I KNOW PICK ME!! :)
Uhh... hmm.

Oh. It's a hard one.
Ok nvm. I forgot my answer.
*puts hand down awkardly*

Allison said...

Hahaha