Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My boyfriend unit

So many girls at our school have boyfriends- for the longest time, I was so jealous of them! They seemed so happy for the two weeks or months (or in a few couple's cases, years) that they were dating... and then came the inevitable break-up. Of course, I didn't envy them that, with all the stress and crying and drama and GOSSIP...
I have come up with an easy solution to this never ending problem of "does he like me?" or "should I ask him to prom?" or "he just glanced at me- I think he loves me!".... 

The boyfriend unit.

Yes, folks, I myself am very happy with my boyfriend unit. I see him every day... and sometimes we hug.  We even hold hands. I'm sure you'd like to see who this mysterious hottie is, so I'll let you see him. 


I'm sure you are all scratching your heads in puzzlement. "That's not a boyfriend!" and "Why is that boy walking with a girl who's not Allison?"

That, my friends, is a boyfriend unit.

I still see confused faces. Let me explain further. I have two good friends, a boy and a girl, who are dating each other. They are THE CUTEST couple ever and have been dating for quite a while. One day, when I was down in the dumps feeling "unloved" we decided that they would be my boyfriend. 


I refer to Stella as the "yin" and to Elad as the "yang" of my boyfriend. 
It's actually very pleasant.



Sometimes we all three hold hands, Stella and Elad and I all string our fingers through each others... it's very funny.


We're happy together... of course some of you may refer to me as a "third wheel"... but I just choose to make a happier term! This way, I feel like I'm included :D


Yay for boyfriend units!


 
Disclaimer: I am not actually part of their relationship, it's all just a big joke to amuse ourselves (and me). Yes, Stella and Elad are dating. NO, I don't date either of them. Just a clarification! :D

8 comments:

Carmen said...

LOL. That's freaking hilarious! I was quite amused.:)
By the way Allison, you'll be ecstatic to know our homecoming themes at MontE Vista. Each class is a type of "paper" (like we seniors are "graphing paper" a.k.a. nerds) and the promo. video was based on The Office and had the theme song and everything. Jealous?
BY THE WAY, YOU STILL HAVE TO DO A BLOG ENTRY ABOUT ME.:(

Karina said...

:D I love your boyfriend. ;)

Allison said...

Carmen- I'm am TOTALLY jealous of your promo video... not so much the theme! :D BUT- I would rather have paper than CEREAL. C'mon, CEREAL!?!?!

BY THE WAY- YOU STILL HAVE TO EMAIL ME SO I CAN DO THE BLOG!

Carmen said...

CEREAL? How are you supposed to dress up...?
For us...freshmen are "origami" so they dress up as nijas, sophomores are "sand paper" so they dress up beach-y, juniors are "scrolls" so they dress up like Greeks with togas and stuff, and seniors are "graphing paper" so we get to dress up as nerds!
AND I DON'T HAVE YOUR EMAIL. IF I DID, I WOULD HAVE ALREADY EMAILED YOU, DON'T YOU THINK?

Allison said...

I don't have your e-mail, either! :D I think this Saturday uncles and aunts are meeting at our grandparents' house...Be there or be square!

Ooohh!! CALL ME WITH YOUR EMAIL!

Sasha Liz said...

Haha. I love it. What an awesome post.

Margaret said...

i want a boyfriend unit! ;)

JenSwan60 said...

You, Allison dear, are a smart girl. This is a smart and creative solution, idea, way of life. Go for it!