Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Room is a Mess

Having so much schoolwork and "extracurriculars" (I don't know why people call it that, it makes it sound not fun anymore...) makes it really hard for me to keep my room clean.
Just ask my mom! I'm sure she'd love to tell you ALL about it.

My desk and bookshelf, as of right now:

(Look at the stacks on my desk! I actually am quite proud of my bookshelf right now... but as you can see, I tactically don't show my room's floor, perhaps because it is messy as well... all in the plan!)

Here is a map to my desk, just in case you had problems seeing it! :D


6 comments:

Karina said...

You don't even know how much I love your room. :)

Allison said...

:D

SaraLouise said...

ur blog is so beautiful
Http://pmp-oneinamillion.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Thanks, SaraLouise!

Nancy Face said...

I kinda love your desk! It looks so happy with all those awesome pictures up!

Uhhh...Word Verification just called me a fershbag.

Allison said...

What's Word Verification? And I kinda like fershbag. I think I'm going to use it instead of poophead.