Saturday, September 5, 2009

{Vintage} Phone Pictures

I'll admit, I can be a bit technologically-challenged. For every type of electronic device possible: computers, televisions, phones, i-pods, i-phones (because those are in a different category than phones and ipods. They are their own unit :D)... cameras.
The list goes on for quite a while.
That is why I haven't been able to post any pictures from my phone- I had no idea how to transfer them. Until now.

1. Carlisle Street
We passed this every day on our way to breakfast during our New York trip... it may or may not have made me squeal each time... :D

2. I can turn myself into a vampire

Yup. It's pretty cool.

3. Mathew and I make Snow Castles
We were bored skiing for 2 full days at Tahoe, even thought the views were GORGEOUS.

So we sat at the snow next to the lift-top, and made a snow castle. It was chill. Literally. :D

4. Lena hearts Johnny
Lena, one of my besties, looks great in sunglasses...

And her walls are covered in Johnny Depp. WOwza.

5. Twilight Hands
Lena's boyfriend makes Twilight hands for me!

6. Valentine's Day Balloon

My daddy brings Mathew and me balloons for Valentine's day! YAY! <3

7. Library Posters

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson apparently read Twilight on the set... in full costume.

8. Hard Rock Cafe
The Hard Rock Cafe in New York REALLY likes me. I mean, it has my name on it's walls.. so, yeah. I most definitely did not cut off an "e" in the words "All is One" to pretend that it said "Allison". Pshaw! Of course not...

1 comments:

Carmen said...

I ♥ you Allison! (alt + 3 = ♥)