Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

Please.
Get out whatever dirty thoughts you were thinking when you read the title. This is not that kind of blog. :D

My guilty pleasure?

Cinnamon rolls. As Busy Bee Lauren would say, "Get in my bellay!!"

Maybe this sugary piece of deliciousness doesn't look good to you. It does have 300 calories a pop. And is covered with frosting.
...Frosting that melts in your mouth, and mixes with the sugary cinnamon that has already melted in your mouth and....
Enough. I'm sure y'all know what I'm talking about.

Case closed.

What's your guilty pleasure?

6 comments:

linnykins said...

Oh yum! That's a very good selection for a guilty pleasure, I say!

As for mine... I would have to say that it's a good, fudgy, chocolatey brownie or mudcake. Sooo deliciously yum.

Brendan said...

mmmm i love cinnamon rolls

but my guilty pleasure would probably be ice cream. One time, Gavin, Pavan, and I ate a whole tub of ice cream in one sitting. It was terrible. :P

Allison said...

Linnykins- ohmygoodness. Chocolate. yes.
Brendan- you're such a pig! Haha. Just kidding. I totally can eat a whole tub.. by myself. :D
I'll make sure to tease Gavin.

Alexandria said...

Okay now I really want a cinnamon roll...like badly.

Guilty pleasures?
Sprinkles Cupcakes...and overpriced sunglasses. But if you made me choose between the two I would totes pick the cupcake.

Karina said...

Mmmm. Cinnamon rollsss. :)

Guilty pleasures.... um you know me. :) Anything chocolate. :D

Today at dinner I had at least 4 and a half cookies. (More...)

Mariaana said...

Oooh, that looks just too good :)

My guilty pleasure? Chocolate... Just a plain chocolate bar is the best there is :)