Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Daddy, I have known you for... almost 16 years, and I have yet to be disappointed!
Thank you so much for Dedicating your time to help Mathew and me with our homework every time we need it.

Thank you for Encouraging us to do what we believe in,

and for pretty much Rocking at life in general. (weak R word, I know.)

Thanks for being.... Energetic?...and always making me laugh when I'm down.

Thanks for widening our Knowledge of other cultures through our vacations, and letting us learn to be grateful for everything we have.

I know as an acrostic poem, this stinks, but I have such a hard time finding the right words that correspond with "Derek"! :D
To try and sum it all up, I love you so much! ♥

6 comments:

Brendan said...

Happy Birthday!

Allison said...

:D Shouldn't I not try to write acrostic poems any more?

Haha.. remember your poem in my yearbook last year? Yeah... L for Lickable?

Karina said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Sanders!!! :)

This is an AMAZING acrostic poem. Don't stop. I think you have a future in acrostic poetry. ;)

Allison said...

Aw shucks, you flatter me too much! :D

♥Karm said...

heehe I liked your acrostic poem, do one each week =]
your dad is lucky to have a daughter like you. hope he had a wonderful birthday.

Allison said...

Thank you, and I hope he did!