Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Happy Birthday Mommy! Thank you so much for doing all you can to give Mathew and me amazing lives, and making us so happy!



Thank you for taking us on awesome vacations with Daddy, like Thailand, and holding us in your lap even though it's super hot and we're all sweaty.


Thank you protecting me, just like holding the hawk on your shoulder when I was too scared to.


Thank you for your bible study group, the one that you got together with when you first got married, and helped me to learn my faith at a young age.


Thank you for loving Daddy, and showing me what a good relationship looks like.


Thank you for always supporting me, even when I look ridiculous in a leotard from "Seussical".

I love you!

6 comments:

Karina said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Sanders! :D I hope you guys ave an awesome day. :)

Margaret said...

yay for moms!

aliice said...

ohmygosh allison your blog is SO CUTE :D
i cant believe you made this all by yourself~~
the backgrounds, the laces and the brown inbetween ;]

haha and i love the little things on the left!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MRS SANDERS!

Allison said...

Thanks so much for following me Alice!! :D Your bunnies are adorable! ♥

Nancy Face said...

Your mom sounds great...love the pictures! I hope she had a happy day! :D

Now I know why you're so pretty! :)

Allison said...

Thanks so much Nancy Face!! :D It seems as though you totally inherited the pretty genes (and funny genes)in your family!