Saturday, October 24, 2009

Her Morning Elegance

A truly beautiful video.
I'm not really sure if I enjoy the song that much- sure, it's pretty- but it's really repetitive... overall not bad just listening to it once.
The video is the real thing, though. It takes place on a bed (but is not inappropriate in any way) and is acted out as a dream. The thing that gets me the most, is that all the moving is done in two dimensions (if that makes any sense). It must have taken a LOT of work.


If you don't have time to watch the entire video (and that's okay, because it's long) make sure you watch when she falls into the ocean (2:10) ... because that's my favorite part. :D

11 comments:

nikki said...

wow. that video was really cool and must have been really hard to make! :]her hair is really pretty too!

Brendan said...

ooooh i've seen this somewhere!
but I don't remember where.....
ggaahhhhh

Nancy Face said...

This video is AMAZING! How could they ever think of something so imaginative? :)

Nancy Face said...

You asked me a while back why my parents' wood stool has a handle on it. Well, it's an old fashioned milking stool, and it was kind of typical for them to have handles like that. :)

Brooke Premo said...

Hi there! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog the other day. I love that video!

Allison said...

Hey all! Thanks for commenting! :D
Nancy- I have NO idea how people are that creative. And that stool was pretty cool, maybe I'll take up milking! Now I just need to find a cow...
Brooke- Your blog is so pretty! I really enjoy reading it and looking at your pictures.

Ashton Dene' said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! As for the quote I'm not sure it is from anything. And the picture is from weheartit, but I love that dress and wish it lived in my closet!

Mar said...

Oh wow, that video is totally awesome! Whoever came up with that, must be really, really creative!

Allison said...

I know, seriously, right? :D

Alexandria said...

That is possibly the coolest thing I have seen in my life. like ever.

Emily Elise Bee said...

such a good video! i've watched it so many times. its so gorgeous! also, i must say that your site is sooo beautiful!