Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am... Awesome.

I just discovered the website faceinhole.com... and now I am addicted.


Yeah. Me and my homie Taylor hang out all the time. He doesn't care that my hair is too big for my face, he accepts who I am. He also has big hands- that's why I can only hold his two fingers. No big.


I also modeled for Vogue. Ain't no thing. :D

And that hit show, The Office? Sometimes I appear on magazines with John Krasinski (who plays Jim). Just occasionally. And I hold hands with him. Too bad Entertainment Weekly's photoshop stinks, and I look as though someone posted my head on top of someone else's! Pssh. never.

12 comments:

Sasha Liz said...

You ARE awesome.

Brendan said...

HAHAH thats awesome!
i like the vogue one :)

on a (couple) side note(s):
after tonight, NO MORE GLEE for three weeks D:
and I can't meet at tutorial tomorrow because I have to study for bio.

Brendan said...

oh and another cool site like this is yearbookyourself.com

Allison said...

NO MORE GLEE?!?! What? It's just canceling itself for right now?

Brendan said...

haha no theres just going to be a three week hiatus (I think for baseball)

♥Karm said...

haha yes I agree you are awesome. =] too funny. loved how YOU are holding just 2 fingers haha =]

Allison said...

:D I'm cool like that. Although maybe I should cover up a bit. My photoshoot shirt with Taylor looks a bit skimpy!

Karina said...

haha allison :) This is amazing. You got me addicted!

http://www.faceinhole.com/show.asp?id=9a97c7d9a15142b1433d

Neha said...

allison you are very cool <3

Allison said...

Neha, you know I am.

Vatever. Shvang!

Melissa said...

Hahahaah. Awesome photos! :)

Neha said...

hahahahaha@allison