Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I don't bite!

Hello there.
It's come to my consideration that some people do read my blog...HOWEVER, I have no idea who you ladies/men are unless you comment! I want to become internet buddies with you (or maybe we already know each other from school!)... and have conversations with you... and joke around!

But none of this can happen unless you comment.
Maybe you like to listen to my music. Maybe you like to laugh at me. Maybe you think I'm weird. Whatever the reason,
please take 30 seconds out of your hectic schedule (I know, I have one too) to click on the "comments" link underneath posts and leave a little message.

If you have a blog, I will probably comment on it. If you don't, I will probably respond to your comments (actually I basically respond to all comments, so no worries there).

As the title suggests- I really don't bite. So c'mon over and talk to me! :D

10 comments:

Carmen said...

Don't lie Allison. We all know you do bite.
I LOVED YOUR POST ABOUT ME GIVING YOU YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW PENCIL CASE...and matching deck of cards by the way.

aliice said...

ohh and i see the site meter now!

aliice said...

I POSTED "please go to abiteofallison@blogspot.com and comment for ALLISON SANDERS :D she will be very happy :DD"
on facebook so hopefully more people will come now!!!

aliice said...

sorry for doign so many different comments but = = I LOVE THE HEY JULIET SONGGGG :D
i forgot if thats the right name
I WAS SO OBSESSED ABOUT IT IN 5TH GRADE

Allison said...

Haha. Thanks, Alice. You are COOL.

Karina said...

COMMENTx329547928012.

:)

Rohan said...

hi
i commented
since im on my computer now and not my phone :)

Kriti said...

HI ALLISON <3

Neha said...

allison!
:)

Allison said...

YAY! Virtual kisses to everyone who commented! (and virtual robots for Rohan. Since you're on the robotics team and you're a boy.) :D