Monday, October 5, 2009

I wish I were blind.

I have 20/20 vision and I LOVE it- I can't even imagine what it's like seeing parts of the world blurry.
I do sometimes wish my vision was less than great when I see people wearing cute glasses...But then I remember the great invention called non-prescription lenses, and I want to buy a whole glasses shop! :D
Okay, I won't go THAT far, but there are some cute ones out there, you have to admit.

Today in my drama class, Karina and I found a pair of lensless glasses sitting on a table. Naturally, we had to try them out.. and we had FUN.
If I were to buy myself a pair, I don't think I would choose a totally rectangular pair, but these were pretty cute! They even had zebra print down the arms. :D

Of course Karina looks amazing in them. She has good vision, too, so we'll go shopping together for non-prescription glasses! It'll be exciting.
And don't worry- we don't have blurry patches on our faces, that's just the drama mirrors being yucky.