Thursday, October 22, 2009

Style as I see it.

I realize I'm not the best dresser out there... but occasionally, I choose something right. Or maybe, it's just the lack of choices in my closet that stump me. I'm sure that if I had a hundred million gazillion dollars, everyone would say "Dang, who's that chick? I wish that I could dress like that."
Well, if I had a hundred million gazillion dollars, I would choose these.

Powdered Sugar Dress: This is SOO pretty. It totally reminds me of what a sugar plum fairy would wear. I don't know if I could pull it off.. but it sure looks great on this model.

Mayflower Dress: Again, the hair and occasion would need to be right, but this dress has a style you don't see very often nowadays.

Tulip Dress: I think the name of this dress is very fitting, because the bodice looks just like the petals of a flower.
On a side note, this model slightly frightens me. She is fierce.

These are just a few of the beautiful dresses at sarahseven's etsy shop. They are a little skimpy for my taste, and cost BUNDLES of money (like, in the $300-2000 range) but the overall designs are really amazing, no?

4 comments:

Sasha Liz said...

WHAT. I love them! Powdered Sugar dress and Tulip dress omggggg.
P.S. You'd look adorable in them!

Allison said...

I know right? Sarahseven is VERY creative. I wish I knew how to sew and had the pattern! :D

PS. You'd look amazing in them too!

Lauren Elizabeth Crazypants said...

those dresses are exquisite! :)

thanks for your awesome comments!
cute cute cute blog!

Allison said...

No prob. Your blog is entertaining! :D