Tuesday, November 17, 2009

16 Cent

I have no idea how 50 cent came up with his name. I'm just gonna assume that he's 50 years old, and that therefore my rapper gangster name is 16 Cent.

Something to know about me- I speak fluent wannabe-gangsta. So check it out.

16 Cent, in the HOUSE!
(Imagine in a wolf call/woof type of voice)

Now listen here, peeps.
I'm gonna teach you the essentials to dressing and acting the part of a wannabe gangsta.

1. Yo. Don't use the word "essential". It's too wordy.

2. Keep the hoody over your head at all times. It's cool, and since us homey Gs shave our heads ourselves, it's protection against ugly hair.

3. Wear PJ bottoms to school. It tells people "I'm too cool for school. So cool that I sleep in class." No one wants to sleep in jeans. (Though, if you must wear jeans, make sure that your ENTIRE butt is showing.)

4. Make an awkward face, a mix between "Ew" and "I'm gonna kiss you". (AKA, make a disgusted look with your eyebrows and and pucker your lips)

5. Make a sideways "two" with your fingers. At all times. It tells your gangsta buddies to "peace out", and if someone tries to shank you, you can gouge out their eyes.
BAM. Friend sign and weapon in one.



PEACE.

14 comments:

Okie said...

LOL, skeeery! Ain't nobody gonna mess wit ya! =P

SJ said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

linnykins said...

Hehehe! Nice expression... funny post. I hope you didn't actually walk out of the house like that ;)

Karina said...

um you are the cutest gangster there is!

aliice said...

hahaha x]

Allison said...

Karina- heehee.. I was really proud of my explanation of the gangsta hand hold. Doesn't that TOTALLY make sense? Because gangstas shank each other. :D

Mar said...

Also, do not forget to walk like you're dragging along one foot, to get that gangsta swagger :)

Ameneh Mahtab said...

Well dear, I was really proud of my explanation of the gangsta hand hold. Doesn't that TOTALLY make sense? Because gangstas shank each other. :D

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

awww you are just so adorable. =)

Neha said...

hahahahahahaha allison you are adorable <3

amanda leeann said...

absolute favorite: if you must wear jeans, make sure that your ENTIRE butt is showing. i LOL'd something major.

peace out yo!

lynninlove said...

haha.. cute. you're adorable.

Karm said...

LMAO oh good one. you're hilarious Allison! I am cracking up on this side of the computer. =D

Elizabeth said...

So funny. I just watched Drillbit Taylor last night...this post reminds me of those kids. Little rappers.