Thursday, November 19, 2009

Creeps to the Max

Did you know that the human eye, when viewed upside down, is practically indistinguishable from the same human eye right side up?

During our drama class, Karina, Gavin, and I were talking to Kevin, who was laying on his back, with his head closest to us.
I was telling them this EXTREMELY interesting (cough cough) fact, and we were laughing because Kevin's eye really did look the same both ways.

Then we got creeped out.

This may look completely harmless when viewed with the wrong mindset.

Think face.

And.. now the creepy part. Without looking at the nose on "top" of his face, his eyes, eyebrows, and forehead looked like a face. An EXTREMELY creepy one.

Still not seeing it?

Yes, yes, I know. It's a horrible drawing (I stink at drawing on the computer.)
But you get my gist.

And the moral of the story?

NEVER EVER look at someone's head upside down. Ever.

15 comments:

Seneca said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! Very creepy, creepy indeed.

Sam said...

haha, that is incredibly creepy! it makes me think of how the grinch stole christmas, like one of the Who's..

Jenni said...

AHHHH! That is soooo creepy!!! Although, the little face you put on him is kinda cute! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

NATEHU said...

EWWW
LOL! ALLISON!

Karina said...

Haha kevin. :)

Allison said...

Sam- I never thought of him as a Who! That's funny! I thought of him as Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean. :D

linnykins said...

Haha! Kudos for the creativity of seeing that :) Funny!

Mar said...

I will keep that in mind :) Thanks!

SJ said...

SCARY!

Victoria T. said...

This was a huge thing when I was a teenager to hang ourselves upside down, cover our mouth and nose, and then take photos or just look at us. . .because it did look like another creepy face. so this reminded me of that because I still have some of the pictures I took like that.

Heather said...

hahah I always get freaked out when I see someone upside down, I always though they looked like an alien or something haha. cute blog! =]

Alexandria said...

Whoa....that is insane. And creepy. I can't decide if it is more insane...or more creepy.

kelleidoscope said...

Haha.. I never even thought of that. Weird!

aliice said...

ohhhhh my goodness
hahaha
its so scary but interesting too

*Shreya* said...

hahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahaha that is SO true !!! no like realllly!!! freaky !!