Saturday, November 14, 2009

In-N-Out Partayy!

First off. In-N-Out rocks.
I'm sorry for all those unfortunate people out there who don't live in California, Nevada, Utah, or Arizona, because you are missing out on some SERIOUSLY delicious burgers.
Remember The Servant of Two Masters?
It's a cast/drama tradition to go out to In-N-Out for a bout of late night burgers after each show. It's super fun, because everyone still has their makeup on, and we get weird stares. Like yesterday night, when there were a bunch of cheerleaders in from a game or something.
The whole restaurant was filled with a giant whisper of, "Why are there clowns in here? Ew. They look creepy." Etc. etc. etc.
Yes well. I'm sure you cheerleaders didn't get a standing ovation. SO... there.

Ab wowed us by finishing an entire four by four. AKA- four meat patties and four slices of cheese. That boy has an invincible stomach, I swear.

And why is it so impossible for a group of 20 high school students to finish their fries? I don't even understand. Not ONE thing of fries was fully eaten.
MY bet is that because the fries are literally potatoes cut and fried, when they get cold, they get hard. And no one wants to eat cold hard fries.

Speaking of fries- do not smell the Animal Style Fries. For those of you not fluent with the In-N-Out lingo, the restaurant has a special sauce that they put on their burgers. The Animal Style Fries are just fries with that sauce, onions, and cheese on top.
They taste fine. But they smell like poo. (and look gross too!)
Just sayin'...

There's our table- dubbed "The Cool Table". Karina (the one face you can see) and I came a little late, and all the tables were full. We decided to be loners and outcasts and sit at the one empty table. Then Melanie stood up and joined us. Then her boyfriend. Then Gavin... and so on until the table was full. We felt pretty good. :D

Note to self: don't try to stand up and take a picture with one hand on a camera phone. The pictures don't turn out well. :D


What's your favorite "fast food" joint?

20 comments:

Okie said...

It's only been a couple weeks, and I already miss In N Out! NOTHING around here compares to a double double animal style! Oh well, one more year, then I get my teaching certification and move to Arizona. Until then, how about hooking up a bud by FedExing an In N Out care package? ;-)

Alexandria said...

See I am one of those 'fortunate enough to live in California' people...and I think In-N-Out is sick-to-the-nast!

Don't judge! haha

Amy said...

In-n-Out is the best ever.
LOVE that place. I might just have to go there for dinner tonight :)

kelleidoscope said...

LOVE In N Out. But I can't ever finish all the fries, the last ones left are the hard, crunchy ones. I just don't like 'em.

linnykins said...

Awesome tradition, I say! Heaps of fun. We don't have In N Out here, although fries are always good.

If you ever visit NZ, you'd have to give Hell Pizza a go... or Velvet Burger (in the city I'm in) or Ferg Burger- Queenstown. Amazing burgers there.

Karina said...

In-n-out! How do you say it in German again?

Katie said...

oh my gosh! i love in and out! we dont have it in montana and that is the one thing i will complain about non-stop. The day I get home for christmas break, i am going to in and out lol

Allison said...

Oh no Alexandria! :D

And Linnykins, I LOVE the names of your burger joints! So cute! haha.

Karina- I couldn't figure out how to upload the video of Gavin saying In N Out in German! Args.

SJ said...

I've never had In and Out! We don't have those in Texas. However, I have some friends who are from California and THEY LOVE IT.

We have a place called Dan's Hamburgers here in Austin that is pretty delicious... So is Sandy's, Hut's Hamburgers... ALL DELICIOUS!

Our big cast tradition back in the day was going to McDonald's after the shows! I know most people think McD's is gross but I happen to love it!

SJ said...

OOPS I mean In N Out! So obvious I am a Texan. How embarrassing.

Brendan said...

i don't think i could live without In N Out :(

i just came back from the servant of two master and
THE SHOW WAS AMAZING!
AHHHHHH it was so funny

Brendan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toothfairy said...

I love burger king... whopper best burger I've had so far...

that burger with all the meat, wow... the guy who ate that... respect haha! that's one heavy burger!


loves

Julia said...

That burger is CRAZY!

lynninlove said...

oh I love me some In&Out! It's my husband and I #1 food must-have every time we go to California. You're so lucky :) No In&Out in Texa :(

Elizabeth said...

The four by four burger looks good and deadly.

aliice said...

whoaa
im surprised by these comments haha
i didnt know so many places dont have in & out D:

hmm
i think the last time i went to in&out was during the yosemite trip haha

Karm said...

Hmmm I think my favorite fast food would be Sonics. I love ther cherry limeade... their burgers are fantastic too, I have only tried In And Out only once, sad to say it was a very bad experience =[

Karm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Living In Your Letters said...

Mmm...In-N-Out...

Fun pictures. I miss doing that with my high school friends. :)