Friday, December 18, 2009

I Heart Yogurt


Yesterday after school was out for winter break, the wonderful mother of 2 of my piano students (and Karina's aunt) took our group out to I ♥ Yogurt for a little stress reliever and post-concert dessert! (I had an orchestra concert a week ago)
Oh, the fun that ensued!

Elika and her two best friends goofing off while eating froyo. They were super cute, and we talked the whole trip about crashing Kevin Jonas' wedding this Saturday. Oh yeah. :D

Ab ordered a medium (which is actually a LOT a LOT) and the guy accidentally put in the wrong flavor. SO- Ab got 2 medium swirls for the price of one! And he finished it all.
MAN- I will never understand this boy. First the burger, now this....

Yes.. I make weird faces sometimes. Like, awkwardly ugly faces.. but that's okay. What I am holding in my hand is THE coolest (if not slightly gross) thing in the dessert world. They're called Carob Chips (like Chocolate Chips) and they look JUST like chocolate chips... except they taste like hardened bubbles from pearl/bubble tea. Yeah. Delicious.


Where do you go to celebrate?

15 comments:

Grace said...

I go get ice cream at my favorite place. Sub Zero Ice Cream! :D

Emily Sue said...

mmmm i heart ygurt too! :)

Kellie said...

I buy myself clothes! hehe

Darian said...

mmmmm. strawberry and banana

lynninlove said...

Mm! I heart yogurt is my fav! But y'all don't serve yourselves?? pomegranate is mine please!

Celeste said...

when my finals were over my girlfriends and we went to in n out to celebrate then stayed in all night just hanging out. it was the best :)

ps- frozen yogurt is DELISH, but i can barely handle on serving along- props to ab!

Alexandria said...

I go many places! Ice cream always does the trick, or coffee...

Marissa said...

We have a place just like that in Denton. To celebrate, I go home! Nothing like family to make one feel better about grades.

Allison said...

Aw, Marissa- I love yours. Family DEFINITELY makes one feel better about finishing finals.. :D

linnykins said...

Aww, but I love bubble tea!! Although not the hardened ones, so much.

Some guys can eat so much, it's astounding...

Stephen K said...

Hey, as much as I like the Buble (is that who the first guy was?) I was a bit 'meh' about having him forced on me first thing in the morning. Then came the REO Speedwagon and I forgave you! (Though I suspect that's not where you discovered the song :p)

Hmmm. I wonder if they have the Carob Chip thing over here... Google!

Mar said...

Uhm... So I've never had frozen yoghurt... I guess they don't do that in Europe, which is lame. So yeah, to celebrate, I just get a regular icecream.

Liz said...

I love frozen yogurt! Ooh I love bubble tea bubbles. You are SO CUTE!!

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said...

I go to McDonalds! Awful, right?

You are too adorable.

Kristin said...

Nice blog alisson, please follow mine:)