Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Dreaming...

Okay, here in California, it totally does NOT snow.
Like White Christmases do NOT happen. Ever. And it's kind of sad.

WELL, the ladies over there at Shabby Blogs (or maybe it's just one lady, I'm not sure) knew my predicament.

I am almost 99% positive that they heard me singing from across the US, and decided to give me my wish.
They're like Santa's little elves or something.

It's snowing here, now.

No, not in California.... but ON MY BLOG!!

It's really subtle, and beautiful, and it makes me shiver with delight. :D
Please appreciate it.

Because virtual snow is almost as good as real snow.
(and in the warmth factor- even better because it doesn't freeze you!)

17 comments:

Marissa said...

virtual snow is just as good as, if not better than, real snow! I like the heat

Kellie said...

So cute! I feel your California Christmas pain. I got a white Christmas in Illinois last year, and it was great! But I don't think I'd like that all the time. I just need my sunshine too much :)

Sam said...

i love it! :D

ChloƩ said...

that is awesome i love it!! puts me in a good mood!

Elizabeth said...

Yay. This is the second snowing blog I've visited today!

And it's not snowing in New England either. It's like a fluke since I'm here. I brought the South with me and Boston is refusing to snow.

Karm said...

awww that is cute! I want my blog to snow too =]

linnykins said...

We don't get white Christmas here eigher, being summer! Snowing on your blog, hehe. At least it's something! Awesome stuff. Appreciated :P

I tagged you in a meme, by the way :)

Neha said...

:) the snow makes me happy

Connie said...

hehe that's cute! I need a little virtual snow- it's too hot in az.

amanda leeann said...

!! how awesome!

i'm glad you explained, because part of me wondered if i was going crazy..

Natalie said...

Love your snow!

When we moved to California from Pennsylvania the (only) thing I missed the most was having a white Christmas!

SJ said...

Aww, I love the snowing blogs!

Adrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrian said...

Aw its so cool. i love it. and your blog is really cute too!