Friday, January 8, 2010

Ab the Painted Wonder

Only Ab can pull off a guitar solo with painted nails. Seriously.

And don't go thinking any thoughts- he's just spirited!

Our school had a considerate "Back in Action Week" to help push us off into the new semester after break. (And I mean that literally, the "push us off")
Included in the week were "Carnival Day" and "Massage Day" and nail painting was a fun activity- one that we girls took the opportunity to use as an excuse for Ab.

It didn't even take any convincing.

Oh, Ab.

10 comments:

Kellie said...

Um.. he seems pretty awesome if I do say so!
It makes me want to go paint a guys nails. I wish my brothers still lived at home!

Allison said...

Haha, I'm sure your brothers would LOVE you painting their nails. :D

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said...

Hahhaha!

Ab is faaaaahhhbulous!

linnykins said...

carnival day sounds like it'd be my favourite. Did you have any carnival rides set up? :D

Haha, pink nails for the win! Matches the guitar. :P

lynninlove said...

Allison, um your school sounds too cool... we never had any thing like "back in action" week! and Ab is totally rocking those pink nails!!

Liz said...

pink... lovely!

Brunch at Saks said...

Just found your blog- love it! What a fun week! And massage day?! Ahh- I wish we had that in grad school! I think I am going to have to start a petition! Have a great weekend XOXO

Celeste said...

hahahaha that sounds awesome.

ps - i think you're my favorite new blog friend :)

Mar said...

It takes a real man to pull off pink nailpolish!

Ab's awesome.

Alexandria said...

I painted my brothers toenails one Christmas when he fell asleep on the couch. They were hot pink. He was not impressed.

Ab is legit. True story!