Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Always Allison

Yeah. So I basically stole these questions from Alex (except not really STEALING because she "gave" them away)....
...so I named this post "Always Allison" after her.
She's cool like that.

1. Were you named after anyone?
Um.. no? Although... if I hadn't been Allison, I would've been Emma. Or if I were a boy, Mathew.

2.When was the last time you cried?
Um. Today. Angry tears of losing a competition in my lit class.
Sad, I know.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yeah. Of course, I always want other people's (the grass is always greener...) but all in all I enjoy mine.

4. What is your favorite (lunch) meat?
Honey ham.. sigh.

5. Do you have kids?
Not the last time I checked... although I do have "piano kids" and "nursery kids".

6. If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?
I'd say yes... but I might actually hate myself. I DON'T KNOW!! I like myself.. but what if other people don't?

7. Do you use sarcasm?
Of course not! PSH.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes. Although in when I was traveling in Turkey with my family, them doctors over there thought I had tonsillitis. I had to take the WORST medicine ever twice a day.
It turned out it was just a fever.

9. Would you bungee jump?
NEVER. I cry on roller coasters. Seriously.

10. What is your favorite cereal?
"Blueberry Morning" with flakes and dried blueberries!

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Haha, I'm lazy. No.

12. First alcoholic beverage?
WELL, seeing as I'm underage....
I did have a sip of this beer "soda" thing before. I thought it was soda, but it turned out to be a mix of ALL these kinds of alcohol. I just gave it to my dad. :D

13. What is your favorite ice cream?
I cannot even choose. I like ALL ice cream. Except them with nuts.

14. What do you first notice about people?
It depends what I'm seeing! Am I looking at their back? Are they talking to me?

15. Red or pink?
RED.

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I procrastinate. It's SUCH a problem.
.

19. What color of pants and shoes are you wearing?
Heehee. I'm wearing blue striped PJ bottoms and fuzzy socks. I'm comfy.

.

21. What are you currently listening to?
My brother practicing clarinet. Not my favorite thing, but you know...

.

26. Favorite sports to watch?
Soccer- and to play!

27. Hair Color?
Brownish-blackish with natural highlights...

28. Eye Color?
Brown.

29. Do you wear contacts?
I'm pretty proud of my 20-20 vision. :D

.

31. Scary movies or happy endings?
Only happy endings! I get scared REALLY easily.

.
.
.

50. If you could sit down at dinner with five people, who would they be?

Wow. I stink at this game. I can't even answer all these questions. I think I got less than 30 out of 50. That's an F.


Sorry for this fail questionnaire thing.
Something you might have not known about me, but do now-

I get distracted easily.

17 comments:

Kellie said...

You cry on roller coasters?!? Girl! I used to be terrified of them.. then I went to 6 Flags and went on every single ride, and LOVE them. :D

And honey ham is mmmm-azing.

Seneca said...

I too have a major break down when it comes to roller coasters, I am super proud of my vision as well, and Blueberry Morning is off the chain!!!

Seneca said...

I too have a major break down when it comes to roller coasters, I am super proud of my vision as well, and Blueberry Morning is off the chain!!!

Christina said...

Dude, I hate scary movies too. Like seriously hate.

My friends tricked me into going to see the Grudge and I just left the theater and talked on the phone the whole time. I was pretty pissed at them.

Karina said...

Hahah what happened to questions 20, 22-25, 30 and the rest?

Youre amazing btw.

Allison said...

Karina- that's why there are random dots! Those are the ones that I skipped (blush).. heehee.

Emily Sue said...

awww i loved this!! i may steal it! don't be mad... i cry on roller coasters too! and ferris wheels... don't even get me started ahh!

Alexandria said...

Hilarious! Do not feel bad about skipping some...I started this on December 5th and JUST finished it today!

Win!

linnykins said...

Aw man, no to a bungy jump?! That's disappointing. I say, GO TEAM ALLISON! BUNGYYYY!!! (It's heaps of fun!! Really.)

Fun questionnaire!! :D

And PS- in regards to me always doing fun stuff- it's because I'm on summer break... lots of free time ;) Another month to go!

Allison said...

Linnykins- SUMMER BREAK?? It's Winter over here! :D Haha, well, enjoy your last month.. and remember just HOW much Allison would wish to have that free summer month again!

Celeste said...

...i wish i had 20/20 vision

 ALH said...

I enjoyed reading your answers! I'm quite jealous of your 20-20 vision!

Thanks for commenting on my recent post :)

MoreThanMyOwnLife said...

I am jealous of your 20-20 vision fyi.

I would never in my life go bungee jumping. I HATE roller coasters too. I got on a ride at Disneyland (which was inside so I couldn't see what was about to happen) it dropped down a small hill and I proceeded to cry like a baby the rest of the ride... while there was some couple who just got engaged behind us making out the whole time. I hope I ruined it for them bc it was gross.

Mar said...

50 questions is waaaay too much, I probably would have skipped a few too ;)
You should post a pic of your handwriting, I'm curious to see it now!

The Style Mansion said...

It would be impossible for me to choose just one favourite ice cream too

Allison said...

The Style Mansion- RIGHT?? I know, all my friends have ONE favorite, and I'm like "Bring on ANYTHING, baby!" :D

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Bah, this isn't a graded exam. You don't fail. Huzzah!