Monday, January 11, 2010

A Beautiful Mess.

I usually don't blog about other people's blogs.
Actually, I don't think I've ever blogged about someone else's blog.

But A Beautiful Mess is too beautiful not to blog about. Seriously.

Okay, for starters- who even knew that beautiful ladies who could sew sock monkeys existed? It's crazy.

And she has her own studio and store and designs these crazily cute comic books and scrapbooking things.

Oh- and she makes pizza headbands.

If you're not in love with her work by now or madly jealous of her skills, check out her handmade baby shower invitations...

...Or her sense of style (and ability to pull off these kinds of outfits).



If it's not obvious, I'm jealous.

17 comments:

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said...

Oh my god, new inspiration.

ChloƩ said...

i love her blog! she is so cute!

KatOfDiamonds said...

What a great find! Thanks AlisoN!

KatOfDiamonds said...

aaaaaand i mistyped your name >.< doh!

sorry AlLison! <3

Connie said...

sooo cute! I'll have to check her out... btw, LOVE this version of this song (which happens to be my fav 80s tune) (;

lynninlove said...

oooh awesome blog... so happy for new favorites!

lynninlove said...

I just bought those bear earmuffs she was wearing to add to my mouse hat! In love! thanks Allison!

Celeste said...

wow! i'm not jealous either...

MoreThanMyOwnLife said...

You won me over with the sock monkey.

The Style Mansion said...

This is a lovely blog. Yours is too!

Andhari said...

Oh wow I'm jealous too! I'm sure I can't pull that off :D

Caroline of Salsa Pie said...

Agreed! She is one cool chick!

LenkaLovee said...

wow... this girly looks amazing! going to check out her blog now! :)

Elizabeth said...

Some people are perfect. They can't help it ;-)

Marissa said...

I will be paying her a visit!

Marissa said...

and the song that played on your blog was "somebody to love" and it brightened my day a whole bunch.

Karina said...

Ahh she is awesome. NO FAIR.