Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Piano Madness!

For all you who know me, my week is FILLED with piano-ness.
I teach 3 boys piano on Mondays, have piano lessons on Tuesdays, and teach 2 girls piano on Wednesdays!
Today (in case any of you was wondering) is a Wednesday.

So while I'm practicing with Elika,

Roma is drawing! (and when Roma is having her lesson, Elika is reading)

Roma is what I would call... a drawing machine. Literally.
I get 10-15 filled papers a lesson from her, and sometimes they're all the same thing- me.
Page after page of a circle with eyes, green hair, and red lips. (yes, that's what I look like in real life. :D)

Today was a little bit different. After the lesson, I saw this!

Me: Oh Roma, what a beautiful.. picture!
Roma: Read it, Allison, read it! (she points to the very bottom of the left hand side)
Me: (reading) I- love-Allison.


Sometimes that hour a week really pays off.

16 comments:

Marissa said...

That is so cute! Kids do the most adorable things. I wish I, too, had an opportunity to work with them..

MoreThanMyOwnLife said...

Awww that is adorable! Kids are the cutest and soooo make the world brighter!

Kellie said...

That's adorable :)

Sam said...

how sweet!

Karina said...

I love them. :)

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said...

Kids are just the sweetest! It's amazing that you teach them!

Celeste said...

little kids are the best :)

TheLittleFlower said...

so sweet!!! :)

I love the sounds of pianos,but unfortunely I don't know how to play :(

The Style Mansion said...

They are so sweet!

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

Oh! Children warm my heart! They are beautiful.

Mar said...

That's so cute! I bet you are an amazing teacher!

Mandy said...

Haha! I teach piano too, but your students sound more exciting.

How nice to have a new friend who shares that with me!

Justice Pirate said...

It is great that you have such patience to teach children piano. You must be a great teacher! Teach me!

LenkaLovee said...

how cute! :)
i used to play piano.. for like 10 years, then i kind of let it go.. i've been thinking about taking lessons again...or maybe teaching.. how did you get started on teaching lessons? any advice welcome! :)

Allison said...

LenkaLovee- I've been playing for about 11 years now, and I just LOVE it! I also love being with kids, and so my teacher had been urging me the past couple of years to try it out!

I'd been casually dropping around that I was starting teaching, and within a month, I had 5 students lined up! :D

It's a really fun experience, and it's a learning opportunity for me as well!

Nahl said...

The best things are often unexpected. :)