Monday, February 15, 2010

The Cuteness.

My new cousin, Bailey, (just 2 weeks old!) has to be the cutest baby.
She has that baby smell, that baby warmth, and that perfect huggable-ness that makes her like a personal space heater!
(and no, that's not supposed to be a twi-reference!)

I know my face looks awkward in this picture, but she was truly sweet. I think I held her for over an hour- yes, I'm a baby-hog.

I was so happy to snap this of her smiling in her sleep!

Goodness. Babies are adorable.

15 comments:

Seneca said...

Dats a cute baby. Fo sho.

Amy said...

That is so sweet! I'm sure you're just so happy :)

Mar said...

That is one cute baby! And her name is really cool :)

Love your headband, by the way!

Mar said...

That is one cute baby! And her name is really cool :)

Love your headband, by the way!

lynninlove said...

oh baby!! look at that smile! so cute. You look adorable to btw! Love the headband!

my name is lauren. said...

what a sweet little happy baby face that is ♥.

Madi Rose said...

aww cute! oh man i love babies too. my sister is having hers in one month. so it will be my first nephew. im SO excited :))

linnykins said...

Hi Allison- gorgeous cousin you have! She looks so cute. And her snuggle blanket (?) matches your cardie :)

Allison said...

Linnykins- Haha, I have no idea whether it was a snuggle blanket or not, but I just love wrapping babies up in blankets... so cute. Apparently they like it too! Haha.

Vanessa said...

Awww baby!! So cute!

The Style Mansion said...

She is the sweetest,cutest,lovliest,cuddliest looking baby ever

Rachel Elizabeth said...

She's adorable. Love the name!

Justice Pirate said...

aww. she's very sweet. nice hair by the way hehehehe. ;)

Christina said...

Precious! She look so happy too. I'm still waiting for there to be a baby in my family... all I know is that child is going to be hardcore spoiled when he/she comes!

{eleise} said...

Oh my goodness...what an adorable baby! Too cute!