Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dribbling Glasses

I feel bad for Mathew.
He's on a basketball team, and apparently he looks down too often while he's dribbling.....
his coach made him wear these:

You're seeing 'em right.
Big ol' plastic lenses (without prescription, of course) halfway covered with bright yellow duct tape.

Poor, poor Mathew.
He might become the laughing stock of the team if he doesn't get his dribbling act whipped into shape!
(good thing I'm not on his team- I'd probably have to wear them at the games, I'd be so bad at it!)

No wonder he "forgot" to bring them to practice...

14 comments:

lynninlove said...

awww.. poor mathew... those glasses are something else!

Mar said...

Haha, well that sure is a way of getting someone to look up :)
I'd say 'go coach' for the creativity here!

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

haha! that would just make b ball harder than it already was! eak!

Marci Darling said...

Super embarrassing. I'd learn my lesson real quick!

LaLa said...

LMAO!! haha they are cuteee! lol what? I like em lol poor love hope he gets his game together lol

Elizabeth said...

OH.....sad!! Never thought of that!

Kellie said...

Ha! Hopefully he learns better soon!

Madi Rose said...

slug bug red! go to my blog to learn more.
ps. funny glasses :)

Sam said...

haha i think they're kinda awesome. i have these big non prescription black framed glasses that i love to wear for fun.

linnykins said...

Hehe! You're funny :P You never know. Those glasses may be all the fashion soon enough...

Vanessa said...

Bahaha I never even heard of these. Crazy.

Pia said...

Hahaha, those glasses are too funny. But as funny as they look, I think that the idea behind the whole thing is very clever.

Allison said...

Pia- so true. It's basically impossible to look down, so it'll [hopefully] teach him pretty quick!

The Childlike empress said...

thats so funny!
i hope at least it helps his basket ball!