Monday, February 8, 2010

The Superbowl is a Time...

....to enjoy.

... for eating massive amounts of food. (If by food, you're thinking cookies, chips, and Persian potato salad, yes. In mass quantities.)

... to finish studying for AP Biology exams. (And then thanking yourself when you [hopefully] ace them the next day.)

... for making obscene faces that you didn't realize were unattractive until you saw them in your camera's viewer.

... for lazing around. Because it's fun and a Sunday and no one cares.

... to discover the amazingness that is Haagan-Dazs baby cartons of coffee ice cream. So you don't have to feel like a pig for eating it clean!

... to truly appreciate the genius of the Rubix Cube. And then beat it and laugh that you have greater brainpower than an inanimate object.

... to appreciate friends.
(And rooting for the winning team.
GO SAINTS!)

19 comments:

Kellie said...

I love those mini-containers of ice cream! They're my favorite :-)

Karina said...

Hahah wow thank you for that amazing picture of me.

SO MUCH FUN.

linnykins said...

It's really sad that I didn't even know that the Superbowl was on, until my shocked friend informed me the other day.

Love the photos! Envious of your Haagen Dazs ice cream (we don't get that here).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mar said...

Häagen Dazs, yum!
Love the pics, girlie! That was a Sunday well spent!

Vanessa said...

Mmmm yummy food! YAY for the Saints! WhoDat!

Elizabeth said...

All that food looks so yummy!! :-) Always fun to have people over!

The Style Mansion said...

Lovely,happy, photos.

Madi Rose said...

the superbowl was SO fun. i wasnt really going for any team. probably because i've never followed it. but i loved the food. yum yum. especially the cookies and little smokies.

Marci Darling said...

Looks like a great party!

Anonymous said...

Hi, as you may already found I'm newbie here.
I will be glad to receive any help at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Justice Pirate said...

well hooray for the wonderful super bowl and the parties.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alexa Mae said...

oh my, i loved this post so much. you are absolutely darling. the pictures are so much fun!

xoxo

Allison said...

Anonymous- if you're real, I'd love to help! But, I do need some way of contacting you! :D

JenSwan60 said...

Why did you take the AP Bio test already I thought it wasn't until later in the spring?? Good shot of Ab.

Allison said...

JenSwan- I was just studying for class exams, not the actual AP tests!

Shayla said...

this post is SO fun!!! I love the pictures :D

Christina said...

I totally discovered those mini coffee ice creams this week! I about died at the cuteness of them! Coffee ice cream is the greatest flavor ever.