Thursday, March 11, 2010

Epic Fail

Failing is a part of life. Seriously- I would know.
But failing on Facebook? Failbooking?
That's sad.


... forgetting to tell you kids you divorced.


... not understanding the English alphabet.

funny-facebook-laura-VAD
... teens' reactions to parental nagging.

funny-facebook-dayna-idk
... explaining acronyms to people who just don't get it.

funny-facebook-linda-AD
... being a law-breaking driver.

funny-facebook-pratik-360
... how much learning people actually do in Geometry.

funny-facebook-jacob-AD
... the troubles of body adornment.

funny-facebook-sarah-mom
... teens who do not think before posting.

funny-facebook-salmon-ella
... tricky word origins.

funny-facebook-unclejenn
... forgetting how genders work.

20 comments:

Sam said...

hahaha. oh my goodness, i love these! i can't stop laughing. i think my favorite is the 'how did you get a backwards b' just because it sounds like something i'd say...

lynninlove said...

Allison, these are so funny! I think the 360 one was my fave!

kelzone said...

this...this made my day.

Mar said...

That website is the highlight of my day! I love it! And you know, it makes me glad that there are people out there that are way more stupid than me ;)

Elizabeth said...

I laughed so hard at some of these...aunt or uncle!

Miss Koree said...

my day=made.
hahaha

Autumn said...

This post made my day! I'm linking your blog to my facebook! haha. This was so great!

Alyssa said...

Ahahaha that was great.

Grace said...

This post made me laugh so much! I love it! :) My favorite is for sure the backwards b. hahahaha.

Christina said...

Good. Stuff. People are silly. And just straight up dumb. Thanks for posting these, they made me laugh.. and facepalm.

Karm said...

LMAO!! tooo funny! thanks for posting... this is hilarious... haha (:

Kellie said...

Aw yay! I love lamebook.com too. Not-so-smart people make me laugh.

Marci Darling said...

hahahha, this is great! Keep em coming!

Justice Pirate said...

Oh goodness. Thank you so very very much for making me giggle as i read these. I am so glad I don't have facebook anymore.

Jocelyn said...

haha oh my, the aunt or uncle on is hilarious haha!

Vanessa said...

Bahahaha! LOVE this! Hilarious!!

samnhal said...

I have never heard of this, that is amazing.

KatOfDiamonds said...

so sad, yet so funny!!!

Charlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie said...

Hahaha what a funny material, it's incredible how people use facebook to write any kind of things, even if these are too personal and not properly to post these. The only thing left to read there is something about kamagra experience.