Saturday, March 6, 2010

Made by Hand

I feel so much better about myself when I make something by hand.
When I take something from my head and put it on paper.
When I think up a melody that I'll forget in 1o minutes but makes me happy that moment.
When I smile and it makes someone else smile...

Starting (soon), this blog is getting an original make-over.
It may not be as pretty or as nice as a ShabbyBlog design, and you might secretly (or publicly?) scorn me for my choice-
but I'll be happy that I was able to do everything by hand (and I hope you can respect my decision!)


9 comments:

linnykins said...

I'm looking forward to your creation! :)

Mar said...

Have fun changing your blog! I really enjoy messing around with my layout and I know you'll do too!

Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Karina said...

Its going to look A-MAZINGGGG

FJ said...

looking forward for it. Think it'd be great one.

Alexandria said...

Yay! I am excited to see what you come up with!

Darian said...

i will try not to make a social error... :D

JenSwan60 said...

Can't wait to see the changes!

Vanessa said...

I feel the same way and hope that once school slows down, I'll try my hand at it. I can't wait to see what you create!!

samnhal said...

I'm just impressed that you can do bloggy stuff yourself. I am not do good at this blog html design stuff, so that's awesome for you. I look forward to it!