Monday, March 1, 2010

Sprinkles and Cupcakes

I know most of you hear those words (especially the "sprinkles" one) and think of an amazing bakery in Beverly Hills.
So do I, my friends, so do I...

Everyone knows that cupcakes make a brighter day!
This past week has been a tough one- I've had to stay up late a LOT, my nose has recently decided it wants to get married to congestion (so they're all happy together while I want them to DIVORCE) and I'm obviously not thinking straight.

I made this headband to remember "the better days".
The days when the hardest thing we had to do was to color a picture in the lines, or beat hopscotch without using two feet.

What better way to epitomize fun and innocence than with cupcakes?

And of course I can't forget da sprinkles!

17 comments:

Karina said...

:)) I love this headband so much!

And ESPECIALLY the handsewn sprinkles!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Um. SOOOOO cute. I want one!

KatOfDiamonds said...

So cool and crafty!!!

Lauren said...

I love it! Cupcakes always make my day better!

Vanessa said...

Adorable. I love all things cupcakes.
I hope the divorce goes through soon. 8)

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

i love love love this!

Lady V said...

For a moment I thought I would be viewing something to eat...my fave:)

Alexandria said...

This is adorable! (Psst..you do know there is Sprinkles in Palo Alto, right?!)

samnhal said...

That's so cute! Good work, it looks really good.

Katie said...

Thats adorable!!!! I love it :)

Marci Darling said...

So cute and creative!

Madi Rose said...

hey. im so glad you visited my blog :) its been awhile. what happened to us being blogger friends!
haha but thanks for the comment on my tat!
i love this headband. it kinda reminds me of harper from wizards. annd i know you wanna be on disney SO thats a good thing!!

linnykins said...

Awesome headband! That's some talent, right there, missy :)

Kellie said...

Um hi.. I want your headband. Now.
:-)

Justice Pirate said...

oh how beautiful!! Great job on the headband! You're talented.

priincess said...

what a CUTEE headbang! <3

Lavender said...

OMG they're so preeettty <3