Friday, May 28, 2010

Once Upon a Time...

You remember when we were all really little, and we just played all day, and sang nonsense songs, and built forts, and made up stories?
Sometimes I forget how creative children can be- but Capucine, a little girl in France, shows us how easy it is to just imagine!

I don't know about you, but the fact that she's speaking in French makes it all the more impressive. (Yes, I know she's a native speaker, but STILL. I'm taking French, and it's hard sometimes!)

What did you do when you were young?

13 comments:

Sam said...

French speaking children are the cutest.

Liz said...

This is so brilliant. :)

I have video of me this age cackling in the bathtub saying "I'm a howwibole witch" (horrible witch)

hahaha

Connie said...

How cute is she! I dunno- I think all I did was pick my nose. ha jk(;

Karm said...

OMG she is adorable!! I love it!! so imaginative... (:

kelzone said...

that little girls eyes are AMAZING! she is so so dang cute.
i jumped on the trampoline a lot. and i liked to dig holes. and my sister and i had pudding fights.

Celeste said...

aw i love capucine!!! i was never that creative when i was little... and no worries about being "MIA"-- sometimes i think that the only reason why i have time to blog is because i'm just procrastinating with essays (:

KatOfDiamonds said...

simply wonderful

Lauren said...

Adorable! I need to learn some French for my trip this fall!

Allison said...

Lauren- Oh goodness, you're going to have SO much fun! I absolutely adored France. I wish I met girls like Capucine there... :D

Vanessa said...

Aww she's toooo cute!!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

I love little kids who speak in other languages. it makes them seem so smart. miss those care free days of being a little kid too!

samnhal said...

That is so awesome. I wish I grew up speaking french. She sounds amazing, that is so funny how kids just automatically think like that. I hope our kids grow up bi-lingual since my husband is fluent in Spanish.

Green Pickles said...

Very Cute!
I wish I was little again - it was fun!
Love
Aimee
x