Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Summer is a Comin'

I don't know when's the last time I posted. Seriously. (Well, I could technically look at my post list... but I'm too lazy.)
I've been a BAD BAD blogger.
Seeing how school has been so stressful and studying has been so time consuming, I'm making this a quick post.

I've lately been so enamored with vintage things, swimsuits especially!
I love how they could be modest (as modest as a swimsuit can be) and still be so stylish and classy! And besides- this engagement shoot is just adorable!

via Sweet Little Photographs

I am now on a quest for a vintage-like suit, as silly as that may seem.
So far, I've found this swimsuit at Delia's and think it's pretty close! (I might even try and add a white bow on the knot)

What do YOU think about swimsuits?

13 comments:

Shannon said...

I would say that is a fashion WIN! So Gidget!

Kellie said...

I'm in love with the engagement pictures.. and her swimsuit. Just gorgeous.

leigh ashley said...

so totally cute! i might change my style this year... i'm loving it!

linnykins said...

I love that photo shoot! Loving the vintage swimsuit too, I think that the bow is an awesome idea.

I hope that school isn't stressing you out too much :)

emilia. said...

Love the suit! So cute. And I can't wait until Summer either! :)
Xo.

Marvelous Things said...

I have missed your entries!
I have a new modesty ministry that is starting as a blog that I am hoping you would be interested in checking out!
http://rubyeyedokapi.blogspot.com

Love, Victoria
http://tiedemanntribe.blogspot.com

samnhal said...

I am a vintage girl, and I love vintage stuff. I got my swimming suit from Lime Ricki and I just love it. It's so cute. Betsy Johnson had a swimming suit like that a few years ago that I wanted so so bad, but alas, it was too expensive.

Connie said...

Oh my gosh I used to get Delia's magazines in High school but haven't heard from them since! I'm glad they still exsist! haha... wow, I sound old.

And I'm so happy summer is near- those suits are so cute!

Erin said...

I love the new vintage style swim suits!

Sam said...

the swimsuit is super cute!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

so cute!
have you tried modcloth.com?
-kellie

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

I have a vintage style swimsuit (from Coldwater Creek, of all places), and I love it! Somehow it makes me feel much sexier than a bikini.

Allison said...

Kellie- of course! Modcloth was the first place I looked! Unfortunately, their swimsuits are in the $150-200 range... that I can't afford! :D