Thursday, June 24, 2010

Disco Inferno

First off, I'd like to apologize if my titles' references to movies/TV shows/songs are bothering you, because I seriously do not know how to reign them in! I see my post, and immediately think of something that reminds me of it. Like the "Sister, Sister" theme song. Or, even worse- a Hannah Montana actual quote.
Today's it's just music (and a super fun song, in my opinion- go check it out!)


ANYWAYS, today's video is courtesy of Jib Jab's sendables , since I think everyone needs a little disco (and a little Zac Efron) in their life.

PS- Don't be hatin' on my bumpin'-hip dance with the Zefron- he's just waiting to dance with you, too! Haha, if you decide to be a cool cat and make a video at Jib Jab, be sure to share!

PPS- Check out the muscles in my arms! DUDE.

5 comments:

Neha said...

omygosh allison this just totally made my day :)

Alexandria said...

Oh em gee. I have died.

Miss Koree said...

hey, allison! i tagged you on my blog for a fun question/answer game. let me know if you do it! :)
http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/2010/06/oh-baby-ive-been-tagged.html

have a great monday! :)

samnhal said...

I love those jib jab cards, they're so funny! and for real, who doesn't need a little efron in their life?

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

Dead.
And I love the titles of your posts...oh so clever!