Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sistah, sistah!

My best friend Anne and I have been friends for almost 6 years, and we're so close we're almost like sisters- in fact, back when I used to be tanner and she used to be pale-r, our Lit teacher thought we were twins!
(Probably on account of the fact that we are both half-chinese and half-white, but that's beside the point.)
Anyways, we just finished Junior year last week (can I get a "what, what?"), and since everyone brings their cameras for the last day of school, we goofed around on camera, and Neha captured this picture:

We were trying to be cutesy and all, kind of like John Krasinski and Jenna Fischer in that one "secret" cover of EW, but it ended up reminding me of Brittana, aka the pinky-holding cheerleading friends, Santana and Brittney, of the show GLEE.

Haha, I hope we did their trademark justice!

12 comments:

Emily Sue said...

i love it!!! that's so stinken cute!

linnykins said...

Cute outfit!! Cute photo!! :D

I love BFFs. <3

KatOfDiamonds said...

Fun! & at first glance you are very similar! =]

Marci Darling said...

This is adorable, love your outfit!

Justice Pirate said...

that is really cool that you have a best friend that you can look so similar to and have the same type of roots too!! I really admire that. My mom thinks I could pass as a sister to one of my best friends, but I have a few and look different from them all.

Alexa Mae said...

cute picture! i love it. you two do look alot alike. you are both gorgeous!!

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said...

Britt and Santana are my absolute fave! Hopefully you're a little nicer than they are!

JK, I know you are! Cute picture!!

Mar said...

You really do look alike! And you're both so stinkin' cute :)

Oh and yes; 'What, what!' ;)

Karm said...

this is a wonderful pic! you 2 are lucky to have each other as good friends... I also think you 2 look alike... whoo hoo to finishing Junior High school! Are you excited for high school?

Vanessa said...

You too look adorable!

Allison said...

Karm- I definitely know I'm lucky to have Anne as my friend! :) And also- I just finished 11th grade, and going on to my Senior year in high school! Haha, sorry for any confusion.

Adrian said...

That picture is really cute and so are your outfits! So jealous!