Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Failed Photoshoot

So you may remember the last time Karina and I did a photoshoot... actually don't remember. Because I just read over that post that I wrote a year ago and cringed. So- don't click on that link!!
And if you do, well. I warned you.

Well, there is a reason I named this post the "Failed Photoshoot".
It's because I fail at being photographed.

The evidence:

Karina told me to "strike a pose" like Madonna, and of course striking a pose means doing what I'm doing...
not.

Ten minutes after picture 1.
Still going strong...

Oh goodness. Stop, just stop.

You may be wondering about the whole getup- it all started with the glasses.
I won a pair of glasses in Amanda's blog giveaway a while ago, and once I received them in the mail I (of course!) had to show everyone, apparently through a photoshoot.
The dress happened because we decided to be "ironic". Hence the red pumps, the dress that I look like a child in, and the hair on the side. And the glasses.

I've decided since then that I can't do "ironic". Only size 00's can.

A change of outfits and- oh gosh, back to the laughing. DOES SHE EVER STOP??

These are just getting more and more flattering.
Before you ask- no, I do not do that unconsciously. (That being sticking out my tongue and goofing around.)
I admit it. I am a ham.

I do not even know how I made that face... I literally went into the bathroom in front of the mirror and tried.
It is impossible. And UGGLLAAAYY.

I think I may have actually been reading the book at this point. The Odyssey, if anyone was wondering.

I'm going to pretend this is supposed to be an uplifting picture with a motto or something attached.
"Reach for the stars..."
(Yes, I did just see Toy Story 3. Yes, Woody's string-pulley does say that.)

Nothing like swinging in someone else's slightly-too-big 5 inch heels.

And on that high note...

20 comments:

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

yeppie for silly photo shoots!

Paislea Elyse said...

these photos are rad!!

♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

Marci Darling said...

dude. I am IN LOVE with that black dress.

seriously, I want to marry it.

Kell said...

What?! I LOVE these pictures! And that black dress is amazing!

Allison said...

I wish I could take credit for the black dress, but it's ALL Karina. Haha, and she looks amazing in it!

JenSwan60 said...

You're one fearless babe, Allison.

Zach Face said...

Failed? Psssh, these are good! And the dresses are pretty cute too.

Alexandria said...

I love these pictures and your cute silly faces!!

xoxo

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Are you kidding me right now? You are gorgeous and oh so perfect!!

Sam said...

You are so cute! And I LOVE that black dress... it reminds me of a season one Carrie Bradshaw. Classic! Also love the second outfit!

Justice Pirate said...

How adorable and fun!!!!!

Karina F. said...

THESE ARE AMAZING! You are beautiful.

Karm said...

hahaha allison great post... I can't stop giggling over it... I love it.

Chelsea said...

these look so fun! i think that the black dress is really pretty!

amanda leeann said...

they look so lovely on you!

& i am totally jealous of your gorgeousness & pretty face :)

also? swinging is my favorite thing ever. high five!

Vanessa said...

You are so flippin' adorable! I love these pictures, totally not a fail! <3

Kayla said...

I love the pics on the swing! Haha, and I'm loving the glasses and red lipstick. :)

samnhal said...

This is amazing. My favorite one is the one with your tongue sticking out. This is how I act in pictures if I don't have a photographer telling me how to pose. For real, I'm real dumb in them, to me what is normal ends up looking sooo messed up on flim.

samnhal said...

This is amazing. My favorite one is the one with your tongue sticking out. This is how I act in pictures if I don't have a photographer telling me how to pose. For real, I'm real dumb in them, to me what is normal ends up looking sooo messed up on flim.

Jaymie said...

aaw i think you look adorable haha silly photoshoots are fun!
Jaymie
http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/