Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Melodies.

Hey, again! (Even though "hey" is for horses.)
It's Allison, who's not dead, but just has been college-touring for the past week, and was too overloaded with information that she couldn't blog, for fear the only thing posted would be about average SAT scores and dorm pricing.

Anyways, I've decided to add a new feature to my blog titled (as you can probably read underneath) "Monday Melodies" in which I share some of my favorite (and more eclectic) song choices with you! Huzzah!So, Joy Williams has basically the most gorgeous voice ever. I love her quirky style that you don't hear too often in today's music and her songs just make you want to smile and/or dance around the room with your hairbrush hoping to look half as amazing as she sounds (but probably really down-ing your attractiveness level in the meantime).

Joy Williams- What Can I Do (But Love You)


Plus, she apparently writes music for the little show "Grey's Anatomy". Ever heard of it?
(Just a little sarcasm. In case you couldn't tell. I don't live under a rock, really.)

6 comments:

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

Ahhhh I love Joy! I also love this new feature! I will be back EVERY Monday!

Alexandria said...

I love her! She is fabulous! You have great taste in music dollface!


Mama Bear would love an email about your college tours!!

samnhal said...

I've never heard of her before...not that I can recall anyway. College is lame! haha, Actually college is way more awesome than high school.

Lauren said...

I'm so excited for you and college! You will have so much fun!

Thanks for sharing Joy, I am liking her!

Nancy Face said...

Hey! I love saying "Hey is for horses"! :D

Karm said...

awesome allison, this song is beautiful, how are the college stuff going? (: