Friday, September 17, 2010

He's a Lion. Who can Talk.

You know your school is nerdy and cool at the same time when you see a sign-up sheet for "Dumbledore's Army" posted on the wall where everyone can see it.
And then everyone signs it with the names of characters, with their own names, and with made up names.


Well, of course we couldn't be like everyone else. Psh. Conformity is overrated.
Biting, however, is not, because that's what I did.
Although, technically, when you're a biter as awesome as I am... it cancels the bad out.

Rumbleroar = Awesome.
Just who is Rumbleroar, are you asking yourself? Well, he's a lion. WHO CAN TALK.
He's also the headmaster of Pigfarts, the greatest Wizarding school in the galaxy- it's on Mars.

If you're still scratching your head, watch this.
Right now, preferably, and then let's fangirl over it together, kay? DEAL.

Oh, and then people started being more-biter and less-awesome than us, and there were signs everywhere. For Death Eaters, the Order of the Pheonix, and our great sign was lost in the scuffle....


But it will remain in our hearts forever.

THE END.

13 comments:

Kell said...

Uh.. proof of how AWESOME you are. And your school.
I love this.

liz city said...

oh my gosh. I love it. That is awesome. I wish I went to your school haha.

Abbey said...

RUMBLEROOOAAARRR!!!!

Pigfarts, pigfarts, here I come! Pigfarts, pigfarts, yum yum yum!


AVPM= totally awesome.
Have you seen AVPS?

Hannahkin said...

"and that's cool and that's totally awesome!" umm, i love you for introducing me to A Very Potter Musical. Harry in the musical is way better looking than Daniel Radcliffe... just sayin'.

hey, you know another lion that can talk? Aslan.

and Rumbleroar's Army for the freakin' win!

Meghan O said...

that is the greatest thing I've ever seen. my high school was not that fun!

I freaking love AVPM & AVPS :D

Lindsay Shreeve said...

Hahaha that is so funny! I love people!

amanda leeann said...

rumbleroaaaar! i still owe you for introducing me to the awesomeness of AVPM. jus' sayin'.

also, this is infinite proof of how awesome you are. and that your school is waaaaay cooler than mine could ever be!

linnykins said...

Ah hahaha, Rumbleroar. That is all :D

Lauren said...

Can I go to your school?

Marci Darling said...

I wish my school was this cool@

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

this full of awesome and so are you!!

Justice Pirate said...

this was great. I'm watching the musical right now. Love the rumbleroar.

KatOfDiamonds said...

Well yeah because nerdy IS awesome!