Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In One of Those Moods...

Or maybe not mood, per-say, but that borderline hysteria that accompanies the lack of sleep and an overdose of stress?
I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about- that weird giddy feeling you get when something seems extremely funny to you in your twisted head because you are just so tired that you need to get out those stress jitters? I'm definitely in one of those "moods" right now.
I just called my brother into my room, and the following conversation ensued:

Me: Hey Mathew, knock knock!
Mathew: (rolling eyes because he knows I'm going to say something probably not that funny) Who's there?
Me: I eat mop.
Mathew: I eat mop who?
Me: (laughing hysterically) BAHAHAHAHA!! YOU EAT YOUR POO??

And I am still laughing hysterically as I type this.
For those of you who don't understand, I'm not completely deranged, mop + who without great enunciation (because most people don't have it) = ma poo.
GET IT?

Oh dear. Well, if you want to get my mind of my lack of rest and humor me even more, give me your best knock knock. Or pun. I love those, too.

5 comments:

Karm said...

lol Allison, you are silly (:

samnhal said...

This = awesome. Why have I never heard of this before? I guess I have a new joke.

Abbey said...

That mood= pretty much my life. Because I NEVER get enough sleep! This summer, my friend and I were up really late and decided that we HAD to have a dance party. To 'dig a little deeper' from the princess and the frog. Except we just kind of stood there flailing our arms.

That's not that funny now that I think about it...

Justice Pirate said...

you are such a silly girl!

liz city said...

Oh I hear you sistah!
haha

Being stressed + lack of sleep + coffee or sugar = oh man.

Things get a little CRAY-ZAY :D