Sunday, November 21, 2010

Be Friendly & Control Your Hyperness.

Okay, this is ridiculous and ADORABLE.

Little 9-year-old Alec Greven is a published author of the book, How to Talk to Girls- and this kid is completely serious! He is too cute, and this video about how to get a girlfriend in elementary school ("...and then once you're in high school you can take them out on dates, and who knows? Maybe you'll get married!") is so precious.


My favorite quotes:

"And, she might figure out that you love her- your secret is to make sure that nobody finds out that you love her."

"You have to be able to get over [your crush] 'cause if you can't, it'll be sure to ruin your life and it will haunt you forever..."

"I always say: Life is hard, move on."

"Be friendly, be clean, control your hyperness."

{via}

Is he cute, or what?

9 comments:

Mar said...

Wow, that kid makes a lot of sense. Now, if only we could give all the guys in the world a free copy :)

kylee said...

oh my! who is this adorable kid that already has a published book and telling boys how to get girls? cutest thing ever!

Grace said...

O wow! A lot of guys could definitely use this book. I love it when he says, "don't think girls are gross..." hahaha!

Amy said...

What a cutie pie! I think this book may be suitable for my other half lol since sometimes he has the mindset of a 12 year old! Thanks for sharing :D

Shannon said...

"You have to be able to get over [your crush] 'cause if you can't, it'll be sure to ruin your life and it will haunt you forever..."

I might love this quote alot and it might apply to me alot right now too :-)

Anna said...

aaa this is so adorable!!! and he is going to realize that those things don't even change as you grow up hahaha. "control your hyperness" lol.

Vanessa said...

I've seen this book in a bookstore before. It's too funny. What a smart little boy!!

the "L" spot said...

So cute! I actually bought this book like 2yrs or something like that ago for one of my cousins! It was hilar!

Lissa Clair said...

when we started dating, my husband bought this book for his friends. it's hilarious.