Friday, November 12, 2010

Don't Mean to be Gleeful, but....

... this has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Yes, I know my last post (which was a while ago... I've been a bad blogger and a busy student) was about Glee too- but there are just so many adorable things going on in these pictures!


Look at those little guys compared to these big ones!
Isn't it adorable how little Finn is the smallest of the littlun's when big Finn is the biggest of the bigun's?

SO. FULL. OF. ADORABLE.
Kurt and Kurt with matching hats? Mike and Mike with matching Flannel? Finn and Finn with matching vests? Rachel and Rachel with matching animal sweaters??
I think I'm going crazy.

And behind the scenes, too?



Favorite Mini-Gleek quotes:

Mini-Finn: "My name is Finn and I like Rachel Berry!"
Mini-Puck: (kiss, kiss) "These ones are fully loaded!"
Mini-Mercedes: "Mr. Schuester, I think you feelin' a little green!"

5 comments:

Karm said...

awe this is cute haha

Elysie Piecie said...

This made my day :)

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I have yet to see this new season. I don't have t.v. channels. i'll catch up soon. . maybe. probably before it comes out on dvd.

e.day said...

oh my gosh, i LOVED the mini puck scene. i died laughing. this is so adorable! i haven't seen that youtube video, if you can even believe it.

Kelsey said...

I loved this episode... and the little kids were so cute!