Monday, November 15, 2010

Pack Up!

I think I have got to be one of the most sporadic writers in the history of blogging... and it's kind of giving me whiplash. (Yes, whenever I hear "whiplash" I think Twilight "Your mood swings are kind of giving me whiplash"... don't judge.)
ANYWAYS, I'm trying to return to whatever schedule I might have had (Monday Melodies, ahem.) with an awesomely cool song that my friend Emily showed me.

It's a real pick-me-up song by Eliza Doolittle called "Pack Up", and it's been in my CD player on repeat for the last two weeks. It's that good.


Amazing, right? I got to love that man's rich voice and her quirky style! Her voice is totally not what I'd expect first looking at her, but boy do I enjoy it!

{via}

PS: Can I just say, first college application submitted? WHOOT!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Your friend has great taste in music :P

Elysie Piecie said...

I'm kinda obsessed with this song. Thanks for sharing.

Karm said...

whoo yay to first college application submitted! and that song is amazing!!

Grace said...

Yay! What college are you wanting to go to?

liz city said...

Oooh Jazzy! :D I so want to get up and dance!

Which colleges are you interested in? :)