Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sometimes I Play with My Food.

I'm not very good at finishing things.
I have a half-finished yarn quilt thing that I started when I was in second grade.... and never completed. I have various notebooks that are scribbled in for the first three pages and then tucked into a convenient corner in my room.

But if there's one thing that I can say about myself, it's that I'm creative.

I guess my stomach is kind of small, but it seems like I can NEVER finish my ice-cream cups. Crazy, right? Especially since I can eat half a carton in no time at all... but that's a different story.
I believe it's a mental problem.
I make up for this deficiency in common sense (Because who refuses to finish ice cream? It's barbaric!) by sculpting my leftovers, usually into the roundest shapes I can possibly make.

Voila,
what was left of a Sweet Cream and cookie dough-infused Coldstone Love it.

I call it The Orb of Indefinite Indulgence.
It's a masterpiece.