Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here's to You, 2010.

I'm not really one to write hugely mushy-gushy posts about how much I loved 2010, and how much I'm excited for 2011, but here it is, in my own little way:

2010 was a tough year.
It was the year of SAT's, the second semester of Junior year and the first of Senior year, it was college applications, college applications, and more college applications.

BUT-

It was also my first prom; granted, it was dateless, but an "important high school experience" never the less.

It was the year I got my driver's license.

It was the year I had my ever-so-fun photoshoot with Karina.

And, yes, visited many colleges.

Gosh, it was stressful, and I'm kind of glad it's over, but it had some amazing times.
Also- I'm kind of nervous for 2011. I mean, sure I did all that stuff in 2010 but they were all preparing me for the big C-O-L-L-E-G-E.

So, I guess I can say that 2011 is the next big stepping stone of my life.
Well, here's to hoping it's a good one!