Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's SO Dreamy!

Okay, that's literally something I say on a daily basis.
Like, when I see pictures of Flynn Rider's smolder face, when I hear "Rhythm of Love", when I see every single dress at Modcloth... yup. I do the whole "hands clasped together, head tilted dramatically to the side, foot popped Princess Diaries style" deal. It's awesome.
Seeing these pictures was like me on a broken record. "It's so dreamy, it's so dreamy, it's SOO dreamy!"
And you'll see why.
Okay, picture this little run-down shack in the middle of nowhere. It's like, the size of one tall room. Put into the mix one Sandra Foster, crazy carpenter amazing woman, and this is what you get:

Okay, it's TEENY, right? So quaint. So cute. SO DREAMY.

It is a mini-Victorian house. Complete with front porch, gorgeously styled columns and all.
But wait- there's more.

Cue the jaw drop. This looks like it belongs on the pages of Anthropologie's catalogue or something, not an actual HOUSE. I couldn't even imagine the minuscule house being this big!

Seriously, the white/cream/rose scheme is to DIE for. Not literally, but you know what I mean. The sandpapered cabinets, the flowy curtains, the plants and plates....

And this.
A loft with an amazingly fluffy bed, vintage chandelier, flowers, and books.

Um... can I live here, too?

{via}

12 comments:

Alexandria said...

I kid you not...when I read 'cue the jaw drop' I had to close my mouth.

That is so amazing. So feminine and beautiful.

I want!

Sam said...

Oh my gosh!! This is so dreamy! I want to live in this itty bitty house!

Alex Martin said...

This is why I read, you bring the best of cute.

Kell said...

It's so DREAMY!! (Ha.) But really. I want to live there!

Karm said...

that is a cute place to live... (:

Candice said...

I almost fell out of my chair...I want this!!! It's beautiful, and yes, It's SOO dreamy! :)

Hannahkin said...

okay, i ADORE! if i lived there though, i'd have to colour up the inside... i'm, um, accident prone with food and.. well, just about everything else that stains, so white's not really a grand idea ;) i simply love the loft bed, though. and basically everything about the house. aaah.

Amy said...

It is so DREAMY! Can I live there too?! It's beautiful and such great inspiration. Love love love love love....ah.

Jennifer said...

This is totally my dream house! I adore all the lovely white. And that nook of books above the bed? Perfect!

Just found your blog. Love it!

Erin said...

Um...totally dreamy. so breathtaking.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

woah. so pretty

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

awwww this is definitely dreamy!