Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Melodies: Lover's Carvings



We can all admit that commercials are a pain in the behind- especially when they show up RIGHT at the crucial moment in the show you're watching.
(Which, at the moment for us, was "Winter Wipeout" but hey, no judging.)
The awesome thing about commercials, though, is that they're trying to attract you- so obviously they have the funniest lines, the most attractive people, the things that stick... for me, that means the best music.
This song (or rather the latter half of it) was featured on the new Kindle commercial and I literally ran from the couch to the computer and typed in "new kindle commercial song". After a bit of searching and listening, I came across this gem.

This monday's melody is called "Lover's Carvings" by Biblio, and is seriously the most calming and uplifting song I have ever heard. Which sounds strange, because those are two totally paradoxical terms, but the first half and latter half are so different that it's like two awesome songs in one.

(I LOVE the CD cover design.)


Skip to 1:25 if you're impatient for the fun part!

3 comments:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I do the same thing. This song is lovely. I was impatient :)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

P.S.

I just became a follower hope you can share the love and come my way :)

david-and-emily said...

oooh I love this! Great song. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!