Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Melodies: Isbells



I hope you've gotten a little taste of what I like in music these past weeks.
I love harmonies, I love beautiful voices, I love soul, I love LOVE.
There's nothing more amazing to listen to, I think, than an artist who truly believes and loves what he/she is singing about.

This song, "As Long As It Takes", by the Isabells, is a reflective song, I think.
It's a story about the future generations and where this Earth and humanity has gone- and how it'll be humanity's job to hold Earth until it's mended.
Until WE mend it.



Listening to this song makes me want to cry a little bit (partially because of the lovely harmonies) because of its message, and the video montage really captures the heart and the longing that I feel in the song.
It's so beautiful!