Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Poster Child

You probably THINK you know me...
I bet you believe I'm some sweet innocent little girl who laughs a lot and makes silly jokes.
Too bad you're basically in the company of a cold-blooded killer.

I was caught-

dun dun dun....

- on camera.


So here I was, posing with the innocent little styrofoam case.
Little did it know it would soon be destroyed.
Little did I know that I would be caught.

It began with random scratch marks.
Actually, I believe that those cross-hatchings were in reaction to Karina who attempted to write my full name and phone number on the box to be shipped out to the unknown.
Stranger danger, people, stranger danger.

Pretty soon though, the soundtrack for "Psycho" was playing in my head and the poor little styrofoam container gained some holes.
(I look at this picture and my blurry hand and just think that "ER ER ER" stabbing sound. I would link to the clip or something if I could, but I'm too scared to go through the Youtube videos. So just picture me making the noise- I do it very well, actually.)

AND NOW I'M A SCARY KILLER!


Yeah. I'm like creepy Leighton Meester in "The Roommate" poster. Except I'm also too scared to post that picture, because her eyes look really scary.


The moral of this story essentially is that you don't want to see the scary side of me.
Because it's really scary.

The end.