Monday, March 14, 2011

Ghost Town.

I think this song's title perfectly sums up the atmosphere of the band.
Well, not really in the sense of the "ghost town" as an abandoned, creepy town ... but in the ethereal, almost haunting sound of their harmonies and sweet, sweet voices.

Also, they have a funny band name: First Aid Kit.
Not quite sure what that's supposed to mean, but I do love me some quirky titles!


Isn't it kind of creepy and cool at the same time?
And the video, gosh, is absolutely gorgeous.


PS- They made their debut on the internet with their cover of Fleet Foxes' Tiger Mountain Peasant Song (which is also pretty amazing- check it out!)

2 comments:

kylee said...

one of my all time favorite bands. their voices are beauty at its best.

Jocelyn said...

I went into a record shop a few months ago and the owner of the store told me if I loved fleet foxes to check out these guys! I loved the name of this group, so without even hearing any of their work, I picked up the CD and I loved it! Thanks for spreadin the love allison!