Monday, March 21, 2011

Some Keyboard Gibberish.

By now, I'm guessing you kind of know what my style is.
At least, the kinds of songs that move me the most, and therefore are featured on this blog.
I love a good pop beat, I love a catchy chorus, but a piano and some soul singing will get me every time.

This Monday's melody is brought to you by KT Tunstall, a singer that I knew (embarrassingly enough) through DDR's rendition of her "Suddenly I See" and was later re-introduced to through my friend with the amazing musical taste, Emily.

Like that style I was mentioning earlier, this song has it all: the gentle piano melody, the lovely untouched voice, and above all- the soul.
It's called "Through the Dark" and I've practically listened to it non-stop the past week.


sa;djeofisujf;lsdkfjs;dlfkjsd;flksd

(The equivalent of sped-up heart palpitations and awkward blubbering through the keyboard, in case you were wondering.)

It's beautiful.

0 comments: