Thursday, September 22, 2011

Owls in Urban Outfitters

Today was my first day of classes, and you know what that means-
first day of school pictures!

Alexa, my roommate, snapped a quick one of me in our dorm's courtyard right before we went out to stroll about Westwood Village after our day's classes.

On our walk about the Village, we ran into a lazy bear!
Being just as tired and lethargic as he, I felt very empathetic and took a second to mope about with him on the little rocking chair next to his.

And of course we couldn't pass by Urban Outfitters without popping in for a window-shopping session!

Because who doesn't love trying on the bajillion glasses on the rack and choosing the ones most unflattering for your face?
Christian, thank goodness, had just as much fun as I did being goofy.

I really have to give the prize to Alexa, however.
We agreed that those feather hair clips and huge glasses make her look like the friendliest owl ever- isn't my roommate amazing?

7 comments:

Kell said...

You are so beautiful! I hope things in LA are going a little easier for you! If I still lived in Ca I'd come visit you :)

Marci Darling said...

Your roommate looks like fun--and great first day of school outfit! You look adorable!

Karm said...

How fun!! You are going to have tons of fun in college!!

Elysie Piecie said...

I love your first day of school outfit. You look so pretty! I think I'd like to go on an Urban window shopping trip with you and your roommate. It looks like a lot of fun.

Vanessa said...

1. You look adorable. As always.
2. Your roommate look awesome.
3. Looks like so much fun!
4. Hope your first day went well!
5. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Abbi said...

This outfit is adorable. Your shoes! I die.
I had such a wonderful time skyping with you the other day. I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

hehe you are always so adorable and I always laugh or smile when I see your photos. Lovely outfit!